Wednesday, July 12, 2017

SHE'S BACK

Alright, time to jump back in the game ~

It has certainly been a while hasn't it! Who knew that moving to the city and working full time would take over my life?? I guess I should have seen it coming.

Moving to NYC has been more of a shock to my reality than I anticipated, my routine and priorities and ego have had to be completely reinvented. Which is a good thing! But it's been a slow process of rediscovering myself in a very new place and finding my footing. I got really sucked into working at this start-up but it got bought out a month ago so now I  guess I'm back on the hunt. A couple posts ago I talked some about feeling disconnected with blogging, like it suddenly was feeling inorganic. It's taken me these few months to really unpack that, I definitely needed a break to figure out my shit. So now I am devising a plan for jumping back in but with a fresh set of goals!  As much as fashion and style can be superficial it's also a great tool for self-awareness and learning to trust yourself and your visual identity. I want to get back into sewing, I want to start a depop, I want to rediscover my routine!  I want to channel plants and stars and mountains and my true demon center!

I put out an album last November and for some ridiculous reason never posted it, so here it is below!! I'm working on finishing another one now so stay tuned for that, it's where 99% of my energy has been going these past months. More soon I promise!!! :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment